Food Battle 2010!

Editor

Food Battle 2010 is right around the corner and I need a new food to defeat Ian this year! I've only won ONE of the past four food battles and I'm starting to really get annoyed…

I really need your help!

Here are some foods that would suck. Don't choose any of these sucky foods:

 

Pork Belly (Don't choose this food, comment your own choice below!)

 

Cheesepuffs (Don't choose this food, comment your own choice below!)

 

Devil's Food Cake (Don't choose this food, comment your own choice below!)

 

Flank Steak (Don't choose this food, comment your own choice below!)

 

Head Cheese (Don't choose this food, comment your own choice below!)

 

HotDog (Don't choose this food, comment your own choice below!)

 

 

Kiwi (Don't choose this food, comment your own choice below!)

 

Lemon Meringue Pie (Don't choose this food, comment your own choice below!)

 

Panini (Don't choose this food, comment your own choice below!)

 

Spinach Souffle (Don't choose this food, comment your own choice below!)

Leave your food nominees in the comments below and I'll select 8 of the best.

Then I'll start a poll next month so you guys can vote and help me really decide on my new food weapon! GO!  

Check Out Food Battle 2009!

Comments