13 Best Kinds Of Tiny Hats

Chris D.

I must admit that I love hats and hat ownership! I think I have a few dozen at least. The facility that I work at doesn't allow hats as they obscure peoples faces from security cameras. I can understand that but I wont allow that to belittle my hatsmanship.

At work I instituted tiny hat day. After running the idea by security and getting an OK let me share the joy.

 

Tiny Sombrero

Anyone that would knit a hat in her car before work gets a thumbs up.

 

Tiny Leprechaun

An old classic that you can wear year round.

 

Tiny Fancy Hat

So smart, so lady like, so tiny! Bravo.

 

Tiny Christmas

This is probably the laziest of the tiny hats but an A for effort.

 

Tiny Hat-on-hat Singularity

This guy just opened a wormhole with his hats. Well played sir!

 

Tiny Mortar Board

She just graduated from tiny school with a major in teeny and a minor in tiny.

 

Tiny Baseball Cap

Either he is a giant or he has a tiny hat.

 

Lady GaGa

She was not at my work but this tiny hat is pimpin' all the same.

 

Tiny Witch

Always cute, never scary but often sexy.

 

Tiny Gangsta

You look very angry sir, and yet you make my heart smile.

 

Tiny Cowboy Hat

 

I don't think the gun would get past security but the hat sure would!

 

Tiny Shemale Hat

   

You could be a man or a woman but I don't care, I just want your adorable hat!

 

Tiny Bowler

This is one of the hardest to find tiny hats. I doff my cap to you sir, my tiny, tiny cap.

 

Check Out Bats In Hats!

Comments