Call of Duty: Black Ops Checklist

Chris D.


The long awaited and newest addition to the Call of Duty series gets released today and I have been sporting an Xbox chubby for days.

Before you dive into the game, you might want to make sure that you have a few items prepared as to not interrupt your game playing.

 

Proper Hydration


I recommend a mixture of water, Gatorade and an energy drink of some kind. I know people that just go with water, but water will not replace electrolytes.

 



Nutrients


When indulging in a three day video game orgy one must consider food. I don't want to take time away from the game to eat, so I prefer to make a slurry of pizza & corn dogs and drink the mixture as to keep my hands free.

 



Evacuation


The call of nature waits for no man. With the proper application of adult diapers the Call of Doody wont interfere with Call of Duty.



 

Muscle Stimulation


I have learned, the hard way, that muscles start to atrophy a few days of inactivity. To prevent any atrophy I just attach electrodes to my legs and give them a little juice now and then.

 



Household Chores


As the days fly by you need to keep in mind that there are others that depend on you... like your pets. 
I have setup electronic food dispensers so as not to disrupt their feeding schedules or my game playing schedule.



Hopefully some of these tips will prove useful to you in your game playing.

 

Check Out Halo Ruined My Life!

Comments