Very Best Of FMyLife: Vol 2

FMyLife

FML Banner

Sometimes, life sucks so hard, there's only one thing to say... F My Life! That's where FMyLife.com comes in, collecting worst moments of our existence in one place. Here are some of the best FML moments this week!

 

More like Ruinscape

Runescape girl

 

Today, I decided to surprise my boyfriend by creating an account on Runescape; his favorite game. After finding him in-game, I started talking to him, not revealing who I was. After a while, I asked him if he had a girlfriend. He promptly said no and asked me for nude pics. FML

 

 

 

 

Never needed Xanax more

Xanax

 

Today, I dropped my Xanax. It wasn't until after I washed it down with some water that I realized it was still on the floor and I had actually swallowed a pebble of cat litter. FML

 

 

 

 

 

You Got Mail

Restraining Order

 

 

Today, I finally got a reply to the letter to a celebrity that I had to write for my English class. It was a restraining order. FML

 

 

 

 

 

Outrageous, right guys?

no facebook friends

 

Today, to give the illusion that I have friends, I wrote an outrageous status on Facebook, and then pretended it was the result of a friend hacking my page, all in the hope that it would get comments, likes or at least some attention. Nothing happened. FML

 

 

 

 

Yes, mom

balls

 

Today, while at a restaurant with my sons, I reprimanded them for misbehaving. I yelled, "Sit down and play with your balls!", as they had some vending machine super balls. It was only after the table of fine women next to ours started cracking up that I realized what I'd said. FML

 

 

 

 

:{(

girl mustache

 

Today, I was hanging out with my two friends. My hair was hanging over my upper lip, making it look like I had a big mustache. "Hey, look guys!" I said. "I have a mustache!" "I know," they both said without looking. I'm a girl. FML

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Ugly!

ugly

 

Today, I was walking to the shops when I saw my friend about 10 metres in front of me, waiting at the traffic lights, by herself. Jokingly, I shouted out "Who's that really ugly person waiting at the lights?" The girl turned around. It wasn't my friend. FML

 

 

 

 

Attack clowns

Attack Clowns

 

 

Today, I was attacked by clowns at work. I don't work at the circus. FML

 

 

 

 

 

Too Many Uteruses!

uterus!

 

Today, I went to get an ultrasound of my reproductive system done because I was having some abdominal pain. Everything was fine until the tech suddenly gasped and said, "Oh my God! You have two uteruses! Want me to print off a picture so you can show them off to your friends?" FML

 

 

 

 

Bawwwww!

pikachu sad

 

Today, I cried harder than I have in years. I was babysitting, and watching Pokémon to pass the time. It was the episode where Ash, Dawn, and Brock on the show went their separate ways, and may never be together again. FML

 

 

 

 

For more, check out FMyLife.com!

Click here for last week's Best of FMyLife!

Comments