Very Best of FMyLife

Smosh

FML Banner

Sometimes, life sucks so hard, there's only one thing to say... F My Life! That's where FMyLife.com comes in, collecting worst moments of our existance in one place. Here are some of the best FML moments this week!

 

Instill my dominance!

Dog Hump

 

Today, my dog started to hump my leg. He always does this and I heard that humping in the dog world meant dominance. Well, I decided to instill my dominance and I dry humped him back. As I was doing this I said, "How do you like that!" And then my sister in law walked in. FML

 

 

 

 

Ooops

snow car

 

Today, I went to shovel the massive amount of snow that was on our car. After spending time in the cold wind, I finally finished, realizing it wasn't my car. It was an identical car. FML

 

 

 

 

 

Worst wedding ever

Clown Wedding

 

 

Today, my boyfriend started to plan our wedding. He included a clown. FML

 

 

 

 

 

Is this seat taken?

dog hump

 

Today, I took the bus to work and a sweet old lady got on after me and sat next to me. Halfway to work, she fell asleep and her head was on my shoulder. Trying to be nice, I gently tried to wake her up before my stop came. She wasn't sleeping. I let a dead woman lie on me for 30 minutes. FML

 

 

 

Aussie boyfriend

dog hump

 

Today, my boyfriend and I were cuddling on his couch when suddenly I tried to get up. Before I could stand, he grabs onto me and says, "I'm a koala and you're my eucalyptus tree!" He then continued to latch onto me for a good five minutes pretending to eat my hair. FML

 

 

 

 

Brown Swan?

splits

 

Today, in dance class, the instructor asked me to demonstrate the splits to the group. I slid down, my legs opening wider as I descended. I then loudly farted for the full 5 seconds it took to reach the ground. FML

 

 

 

 

I love you, Ted

Love you Ted

 

Today, I got a message from my girlfriend saying "I love you." I replied, intending to say "I love you too", but my T9 settings 'corrected' it to "I love you Ted". She now thinks I'm cheating on her with a guy by the name of Ted. FML

 

 

 

 

WoW Girlfriend

Wolrd Of Warcraft

 

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because she met someone else on World of Warcraft. I've been paying for her subscription. FML

 

 

 

 

 

No, I am your father!

Darth Vader

 

Today, my dad’s best friend, who has been his business associate for the past 28 years, took me to a Star Wars store for my 18th birthday. He put on a Darth Vader helmet, and imitating his voice, said: "I am your father." I laughed. It wasn’t a joke. FML

 

 

 

 

Facebooked!

Facebooked

 

Today, while in my room sleeping, my little brother deemed it necessary to come in and drop a book on my face. When I sat up with a now bloody nose, he looked at me, pointed, and said "You've just been facebooked" and ran away giggling. FML

 

 

 

 

For more, check out FMyLife.com!

Check it out! 15 Celebrities That Look Like Pokemon!

Comments