The Most Inappropriate Emoticon Responses

Daniel Dominguez

Emoticons are a great, convenient way to say what you're trying to say without having to type too much. For example, I'm feeling happy so I would send someone a :) or :-) or maybe a :D , and that would let them know how I feel without wasthing a lot of seconds typing whole entire words. However, some texts are just not appropriate to send emoticons in response to.

 

Honeyluv: Every single fish I've ever owned has committed suicide.

Dave29: :(

 

ChrisRox: The hurricane is expected to destroy the Elementary School.

Pillbo117: ;)

 

LuckyLuke27: I just uncovered incontrovertible proof that 9/11 was an inside job. And I think I'm being followed.

GagaOvRGaga: :D

 

ButterBoy: Andy Dufresne crawled to freedom through a river of sh*t. Five hundred yards of sh*t-smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want to. Five hundred yards... that's the length of five football fields, just shy of half a mile.

EmoPink22: :^0

 

WintRFresh: My friend's cat just had kittens, and most of them were born without paws and will die.

FunkTrunk311: ^_^

 

WarOrc669: I just found out that my great grandfather on my mother's side was a slave and died before he could eve expereince freedom.

HuskerDon't: 8-|

 

What other comments are totally inappropriate to respond to with emoticons? Let us know in the comments!

 

Check Out These Belly Button Tattoos Or Be Deposed By A Mob Of Angry Dissidents!

Comments