Very Best Of FMyLife: Vol 10

FMyLife

FML Banner

Every have one of those days where everything goes wrong? Or maybe it's just one thing, but it goes REALLY wrong. On days like that, there's only one thing to say...F My Life! That's where FMyLife comes in, collecting worst moments of our existence in one place. Here are some of the best FML moments this week!

 

Meet the hobos

anthony hobo

 

Today, my boyfriend finally invited me over to his parents house so I could meet them. My boyfriend, his dad and I were sitting in the living room, when I saw a really sketchy person outside, so I said, "There is some creepy hobo man outside, messing with your trash." The "creepy hobo" was his mom. FML

 

 

 

 

F(arm)MyLife

farmville

 

Today, I handed my friend a $50. I paid her to take care of my farm on Farmville, feed my fish on Fishville, and flip my burgers on Cafe World, while I went on vacation for a week. FML

 

 

 

 

 

Well? What was his score?

Snake

 

 

Today, I was checking out my boyfriend's facebook profile. I saw that he had just taken the "How long will it take for your girldriend to realize you're cheating on her?" Quiz. FML

 

 

 

 

Just a rock

engagement

 

 

Today, I wanted to be creative. I hid an engagement ring for my girlfriend inside one of her running shoes. I expected her to find it and wake me up, but she didn't. Later, when I asked if there was anything in her shoe, she responded, "There was a rock. I just shook it out outside. Why?" FML

 

 

 

 

 

Good to be ALIVE!

phone funeral

 

Today, I attended a funeral. During the minute of silence, my phone went off. My ringtone is "It's good to be alive". FML

 

 

 

 

 

Top News

divorce

 

Today, I found out that my mom and dad got a divorce. They didn't tell me, they just changed their relationship status on Facebook. FML

 

 

 

 

 

Awwwww...

bunny

 

Today, I was watching Animal Planet while babysitting my 4 year-old niece. A really cute baby bunny came on and I called her into the room, only for her to see it get killed by a Bald Eagle. Now she won't stop crying. FML

 

 

 

 

Whoops

cup

 

Today, while attempting to sneak out of my boyfriend's parents' house during my walk of shame, I fell down the stairs, spilling cherry coke all over myself, their walls, and the carpet. FML

 

 

 

 

 

Phone Pwned

phone pwned

 

Today, a guy who annoys me walked over. To avoid speaking to him, I pretended to be on the phone and he walked away. A few moments later, my phone rang. I looked around to see if he'd seen me. He had. He was the one ringing me from down the hall. FML

 

 

 

 

Killer Butterfly

killer butterfly

 

Today, I subbed for a first grade class. They were releasing butterflies. Butterflies scare me sh*tless. A bunch of 7 year-olds watched as I screamed hysterically when one landed on me. FML

 

 

 

 

For more, check out FMyLife.com!

Check out last weeks Best Of FMyLife!

Comments