The Happiest Celebrity Mugshots!

Editor

Celebrities always seem to be smiling in mugshots. I guess that's because they know they're going to go home made out of limousines and money when they get out. When I get out of jail, I just go back to my cardboard box and try to ferment whiskey out of my old hound dog's tears. Be on the lookout for an especially creepy Andy Dick, and his terrifying dead eyes.

 

Robert Downey Jr.

 

Rip Torn

 

Shia "The Beouf" Labeouf

 

James Brown

 

Macaulay Culkin

 

Vince Neil

 

Tom Delay

 

Rush Limbaugh

 

Paris Hilton

 

O.J. Simpson

 

Mickey Rourke

 

David Faustino

 

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

 

Haley Joel Osment

 

Vanilla "Wafers" Ice

 

John Edwards

 

Kid "Lil' Wafers" Rock

 

Mel Gibson

 

Michelle Rodriguez

 

Kimora Lee Simmons

 

Shrek

 

What celebrities do you hope get arrested? What would you like to see them arrested for? Let us know in the comments!

 

Click here for the 12 ODDEST CELEBRITY COUPLES!

Comments