Very Best Of FMyLife: Party On Edition

FMyLife

FML Banner

Parties are supposed to be fun, right? But sometimes things just go SO wrong, there's only one thing to say... F My Life! That's where FMylife comes in, collecting worst moments of our lives, all in one place. Here are some of the best FML moments this week!

 

It's A Good Thing You Didn't Go Out Dressed As Food

sext

 

Today, I went to a party dressed as a Pinata. Drunk people tried to hit me all night. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

You Are Depressing

breakup sub

 

Today, I threw a surprise birthday party for my 3 year old. There was music, snacks and lots of toys. My 3 year old is a cat. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

What's Your Sister's Phone Number?

Cat toaster

 

Today, my sister asked me if she could go into my closet to borrow my favourite dress for a party she was going to tonight. When I asked her where she was going, she said to a Halloween costume party. My sister is going as a prostitute. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

Now They Fear You, And Fear Is Power.

high

 

Today, I fell asleep at a party. I farted so loud that I woke myself up. Everyone heard. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

Go Live Alone Until You're Cured

pill

 

Today, a friend of mine had a Wii party and made everyone into Miis. My Mii had freckles. I don't have freckles. When I commented on it, she said, "Well, there isn't a zit feature." FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

Two Words For That Kid: Orphanage and ORPHANAGE.

dislike

 

 

Today, I dragged my son along with me to a work party because I didn't want him home by himself. Halfway through, he stood up and made an announcement about my pregnancy. I had to explain to all my coworkers and my boss that I'm not pregnant, I'm just fat. FML

(source)

 

 

 

Make No Mistake, That Is Awesome

dog collar

 

 

Today, my girlfriend and I were driving to a costume party. On the way, we got into an argument and she kicked me out of her car. I had to walk around the city center in an Iron Man outfit trying to find the party venue. FML

(source)

 

 

 

I Bet You're More Popular Now Though

cup

 

Today, I was on Facebook, looking at pictures from a party I went to. In most of them, I was sitting on the sofa, my shorts bunched to the side, with half my vajayjay on show. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

Couldn't You Have At Least Picked A Good Show?

Snake

 

 

Today, tired of my social anxiety making me look uncool, I told everyone I was going out partying tonight. I'm actually just going to watch 'Jersey Shore' and pretend I'm with the cast. Something even more sad? I'm really excited. FML

(source)

 

 

 

And The Most Horrifying FML Post Ever Award Goes Too...

Snake

 

Today, upon getting out of the shower, I discovered the towel I grabbed off the rack had dried poop on it. Apparently, during my sister's birthday party yesterday, we'd run out of toilet paper. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

For more, check out FMyLife.com!

Check out last weeks Best Of FMyLife!

Comments