Very Best of FMyLife: F My Bike Edition

FMyLife

FML Banner

Bikes are supposed to make you feel free and fun... but they can just as easily make you scream F My Life! That's where FMylife comes in, collecting the worst moments of our lives, all in one place. Here are some of the best biking FML moments this week!

 

Don't Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth

Today, while enjoying a nice dinner out, I observed a homeless man giggling hysterically to himself while wiping boogers on my bike seat and handlebars. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

 

F**k ThA Police

Today, as I was riding my bike, I saw a bunch of cute guys checking me out. Not paying attention, I then ran into a parked police car. Besides getting laughed at, I got a ticket for damaging police property. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

The Bee Was The Dog's Best Friend

Today, I decided to fix my bike and take it for a test ride. Five minutes in, a bee flew into my eye and stung me. In pain, I thought it would be best to go home. I turned around to find a big pitbull running towards me. The dog chased me for a mile before giving up. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

That Oughta Teach Ya

Today, I was riding my bike back to my house. Suddenly I was hit by something in the head. I looked down to see a lemon on the ground and looked up to see a guy yelling at me in a car that was passing. He was yelling at me because I got in the way of the house he was throwing it at. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

It Was A Trick!

Today, my mother finally pressured me to wear my old helmet while riding my bike. Halfway through my ride, 3 spiders came crawling out of it and onto my face, causing me to lose control of the bike and crash head-first. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

At Least You Know  It's In A Better Place

Today, I realized that my bike was stolen. It was no big deal, my name and number was on it, but it was a crappy bike anyway. I live 3 miles away, and while I was on my walk home I noticed a bike had been thrown through my principal's window. Who's bike was it? Mine. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

Raddest High-Five EVER

Today, I rode my bike to work. While biking on the road, I gave a hand signal for turning left. A car passing the opposite way veered towards me and attempted to give me a high five. I now have cuts all over my body and my bike is in two pieces. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

That's Not A Coincidence

Today, I was on a bike ride when a bug flew into my eye. Not wanting to stop, I figured I would just keep that eye closed until I could cry it out. Five seconds later, a bug flew into my other eye. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

So, You're Saying Victory Is Yours?

Today, I ran over a chipmunk. On my bike. Its mangled carcass got caught in the spokes and decided to join me on my ride. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

For more, check out FMyLife.com!

Check out last weeks Best Of FMyLife!

Comments