Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj Sex Tape?!?!

Desi Jedeikin

It has not been a good week for Weezy! First Justin Bieber covered his hit song How To Love and unleashed that monstrosity on the world to honor Lil Wayne on his birthday. I'm kind of disappointed that Biebs didn't cover Lollipop. WAIT, no I'm not! ARGHHHH why did I put that thought in my head? Lil Wayne and Bieber just do not mix. Exhibit A:

(source) 

Now word has hit that someone is shopping around a Lil Wayne sex tape. Which isn't that surprising. I think we are all aware of the fact that Lil Wayne likes to be SO opposite of soft at all times and he has the baby mamas to prove it. The real shocker is that his co-star in this alleged sex tape is none other than Nicki Minaj! WHA?? I guess she really does like her guys pelican fly!

(source) 

The tape is apparently three years old and was filmed by Lil Wayne himself. Then, being the classy guy that he is, he made the tape available for the viewing pleasure of his entourage and surprise, surprise it got into the hands of someone looking to make a little dough. Don't hate, Lil Wayne! You got your money, they're just trying to get theirs! Right now the female person is being described as looking an awful lot like Nicki Minaj. If it isn't her, then this painted fried chicken wing necklace will remain her biggest mistake.

(source) 

Unfortunately for Lil Wayne, if this sex tape does get released, it won't even make the top ten list of the most embarrassing thing he's ever done. I mean he's friggin' Lil Wayne! He has tattoos on his face and he actually wrote the lyric 'Call me Mr. Flintstone. I can make your bed rock"! And I'm pretty sure he made these completely UNDOPE shoes himself with a glue gun.

(source) 

I really hope the sex tape doesn't come out. First of all, I do NOT ever want to accidentally stumble upon a single frame of that freak show sex tape EVER! And secondly, I don't want Lil Wayne distracted by a scandal. I want him to concentrate on what he does best. Freestyling the whackest lyrics ever and inspiring his fans to look like HUGE a-holes.

(source) 

What do you think? Do you believe the sex tape rumors? Let me know @desijedeikin or in the comments below!

Check Out Lil Wayne To Fix Mexico's Drug Problem!

Comments