10 Best Christmas Morning Freakouts

Gordy

How was your Christmas morning? You got presents right? (Oh man, I hope you got presents) But there’s NO WAY you were as happy with your presents as these people are. NO WAY.

 

iPod Touch Kid

I made similar noises when someone got me a Zune.

 

Blastoise Kid

I know it's a rare card... but sheesh!

 

Hannah Montana Guitar Kid

I like how even the baby knows this is ridiculous.

 

Wii Girls

O

This probably doesn't need the 2nd half. Most of the good screaming happens right up top.

 

Death Star Kid

That's no moon. It's a Christmas present!

 

T-Rex Kid

What is it about Tyrannosaurs that make kids evil?

 

iPod Touch Kid

Is this kid ROFLing in real life?

 

Wii Boy

O

This is will not be as funny to this kid when he's in high school.

 

Light Saber Guy

Is this fake? This might be fake. But I can easily believe this guy would like lightsabers a lot.

 

Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR

This. This is what happiness looks like.

 

Check out YouTube's Top 10 Viral Videos Of 2011!

Comments