Very Best Of FMyLife: Police Edition

FMyLife

FML Banner

Cops are great because they beat us up so we don't get out of line! But sometimes cops can do pretty bad things too, like fire blanks at cats. That's where FMylife comes in, collecting the worst moments of our lives, all in one place. Here are some of the best cop moments this week!

 

Is Your Mom An Idiot?

Today, it was my first day on duty as a rookie cop. Everything was going great, and even the veterans on the force were warming up to me. That is until my mother came into the station carrying a brown bag for my lunch. Written on the bag was, "Lunch for my big boy. I love you, pumpkin." FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

BUT YOU WERE BARBECUING PEOPLE

Today, a neighbor called the cops on me and my friends because we were "starting a fire" in the backyard. We were using a barbecue. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then You Must Have Gone Back In Time

Today, I was slammed onto my car, thrown on the ground, and arrested for outstanding warrants from 1979. I was born in 1992. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

 

I Don't See The Problem

Today, I was mistaken for a male prostitute because I was walking home while wearing my speedo after a swim in the public pool. I was arrested and had to stay in a room full of convicts for 4 hours. Still in a speedo. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

You Should Have Citizens Arrested Her Women Like That

Today, I saw a very attractive female police officer while at the DMV. Thinking myself suave, I asked her: "Is it sexual harassment if I tell you how beautiful I think you are, and ask for your phone number?" Apparently it was. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Family Reunion

Today, it was my first day as a police officer. A couple of hours into the shift, we got a call. A man was drunkenly jeering and urinating on parked cars. That man turned out to be my father. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

 

I Hope You Get The Death Penalty

Today, at work, there was a police officer waiting for me. Bewildered, I asked what the problem was. Someone had shot fireworks at cars in the parking lot and I was a suspect. Why? Ponytails on men apparently look suspicious. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

Today, I was sitting at a traffic light when a cute girl appeared at the side of the road. I sat and watched her until she had crossed, when I realised that I had missed the light. A large queue of cars had built up behind me, yet none of them used their horn because I was driving my police car. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

Use Your Gun To Shoot Bullets Into Her

Today, while working as a plain clothes police officer, I witnessed a fight in a front yard. My partner and I intervened and clearly identified ourselves as police. Unfortunately, the two guys' mother didn't have her hearing aid in, and hit my arm with a baseball bat. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

 

I Bet They're Just Jealous

Today, I found out that if a cop asks you if you have any weapons, and you reply by saying "only these guns" while flexing your biceps, they won't take it very well. And neither will the cops down at the station. FML

(source)

 

 

 

 

For more, check out FMyLife.com!

Check out last weeks Best Of FMyLife!

Comments