10 Craziest REAL Products For Women

Desi Jedeikin

I've learned a lot from looking at these crazy women's products--mostly that women will apparently do anything to 'improve' their looks, even if it's dumb, disgusting or bat-sh*t crazy.

 

F-Cup Cookies

dumbproducts

(source) 

I'm pretty sure that the only way you can get a pair of F-cups from eating cookies is if you literally eat so much that you gain 300 pounds. And at that point I think your boob size will be the least of your problems.

 

Go Girl

dumbproducts

(source)

I like the empowering message that this product tries to send women. But I have to say if you're peeing in public so much that you need to purchase a device to make it easier, you're probably not doing anything that would make a person say 'You Go Guuurl!'

 

Beauty Smile Trainer

dumbproducts

(source) 

So apparently we're not smiling beautifully enough now?? It seems really mean to be judgmental of someone's smile. On the other hand, I fully support being judgmental of gross yellow Chiclets teeth. 

 

Booty Pop

dumbproducts

(source) 

Why do I keep reading this as 'the panties that make your booty poop'? I can't get past the idea that the model just dropped a load in her jeans.

 

Emergency Bra

dumbproducts

(source)

It's a bra that turns into 2 gas masks. Honestly, if I'm ever in a situation where my life depends on me strapping someone's sweaty and stinky boulder holder over my mouth and nose, I might just give up altogether.

 

Thong Jeans

dumbproducts

(source) 

Apparently hos want dressing for a night of clubbing to be as easy as they are!
 

Rejuvenique Face Mask

dumbproducts

(source) 

Because nothing is scarier than a saggy face. Except looking like you're a psycho movie killer planning her next gory murder spree.

 

Pubic Hair Dye

dumbproducts

(source) 

Is this really something I'm expected to do when I'm old and gray? If so, I'm definitely going for the pink. I plan on being a badass granny.

 

Gun Blow Dryer

dumbproducts

(source) 

HAHA. How HILARIOUS! A blow dryer that makes it look like you're blowing your brains out! Kind of brings new meaning to the phrase Brazilian Blowout.

 

Bird Poop Facial

dumbproducts

(source) 

This actually happened to me at the beach one time. Who knew I was experiencing an expensive beauty treatment? IMO there's only one thing worse than getting older, and that's smearing bird caca all over your face.

Which is your favorite weird product? Let us know in the comments?

Check Out 10 Unbelievable REAL See-On TV Products!

Comments