Kim Kardashian and Kanye West DATING!?!

Desi Jedeikin

Looks likes there's a new celeb couple on the scene and honestly they don't make them more hate-able than this! What do you get when you combine two famewhores, delusional egos and lots of Ks? Why you get Kandashian! Or is it Kimye? Whatever you call them I'm pretty sure we're gonna be sick of them in...well I'm already sick of them.

He's got 99 problems but a big butt to grab on to ain't one of them!

(source)

The couple sort of 'came out' on Wednesday night when they went to see The Hunger Games together. Awwww! Then Kim did the 'walk of shame' the next morning leaving Kanye's pad in the clothes she was wearing the night before! Ewwww! Hey, I'm sure they were just discussing the challenges of living in a post-apocalyptic world into the wee hours of the night, as Kim consoled Kanye, who continued to silently weep over the death of Rue. I mean technically Kim is still a married woman you guys!

Let's be honest...isn't her entire life pretty much a 'walk of shame'? 

(source)

Oh no! But then she was seen sporting a hickey later that day! Guuuurl...I just kind of mockingly defended your honor! 

(source)

Apparently Kanye and Kim's love has been brewing for awhile now. Kanye just wrote a song called 'Theraflu' , I'm not even kidding... it's friggin' called THERAFLU, that has the lyrics 'And I admit I fell in love with Kim. 'Round the same time she fell in love with him. That's cool, babygirl, do your thing ... Lucky I ain't had Jay drop him from the team.' Seriously? Hasn't poor Kris been through enough? I mean clearly the kid has an IQ of about 80. You're just being mean, Kanye West!  Speaking of being mean, don't you just want him to knock her upside the head with his E-11 blaster rifle?

(source)

The couple haven't officially confirmed their relationship, but I would like to state, on the record, that they are definitely 'doing it'. Kris has not commented on his wife's new relationship, but I'm certain he remains bitter about the whole damn situation.

(source)  

What do you think of Kandashian? Let me know @desijedeikin or in the comments below!

Check Out Kim Kardashian Named Most Annoying Celebrity!

Comments