7 Male Cartoon Characters I'd Find Attractive if I Were Into That Sort of Thing (Which I'm Not, I Swear)

Will Weldon

Guys (and ladies, I guess), male cartoon characters are pretty hot stuff. I mean, I'm assuming that's what I'd say if I were inclined towards being attracted to them. Which I'm not. Seriously. But let's... PRETEND for a second that I AM attracted to male cartoon characters. I know, BIG STRETCH. Ha ha ha. But let's take a look at some of the theoretical Male Cartoon Characters I'd find Attractive If I Were Into That Sort of Thing (Which I'm Not, Seriously, I have a girlfriend. She, uh, lives in Canada)...

 

He-Man, Masters of the Universe

cartoons id be into

(source)

”More like HUNK-Man” is what I'd say if I were so-inclined that way. Bonus points: He’s got one outfit for when you're shopping on Melrose (pink tunic, white pants, seems reasonable to me), then he pulls out his sword, says a few magic words and BAM! Fur underwear and chest harness. Party outfit.

 

Morph, X-Men the Animated Series

cartoons id be into

(source)

He can take the appearance of ANY other male character? Sign me up! Then take my name off the list, because that's not my thing, but if it were, LEAVE ME ON!

 

Orson, Garfield & Friends

cartoons id be into

(source)

Thoughtful and smart, Orson is the perfect guy for someone who doesn't mind a partner with a few extra pounds (which wouldn't bother me, but the part about him also being a fella would, heh heh, right?!)

 

Goku, Dragon Ball Z

cartoons id be into

(source)

Who’s got yellow fever, right guys???????? I mean, not right, right guys? Not right for this guy… right? RIGHT?

 

Randy Marsh, South Park

cartoons id be into

(source)

Randy’s a geologist, so he's got a great education, and... jeez, oh man, is it getting hot in here?

 

Conan, Conan the Adventurer

cartoons id be into

(source)

Do I seem like I have a type? I mean, would I seem like... if I were to be into... but, I'm not but he's so hot... Oh, God... I do have a type! It’s ladies! LADIES ARE MY TYPE! MUST. KEEP. COMPOSURE.

 

Ace Ventura, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

cartoons id be into

(source)

HAIL MARY, FULL OF GRACE, OUR LORD IS WITH THEE. BLESSED ART THOU AMONGST WOMEN, AND BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB, JESUS…

 

Are you denying who you actually are because some people can be such dinks about it? Let us know in the comments!

 

Check Out These Attractive Women Who Could Beat Up Justin Deckler!

Comments