22 Super Cool Drum Sets!

Dan Borrelli

I got my first real drum kit when I was 14, and it was glorious. A red Pearl Export 5-piece that I proceeded to tatt out with stickers from all the punk bands I worshiped at the time. I was always impressed with how epic and awesome some of these pro sets have always been. And since my coolest guitars article got such a warm reception; I decided to put together a list of the 30 coolest drum sets. As brought to you by the internet.

 

mega man drums separated

(source)

 

motorcycle with a drum set

(source)

 

makeshift bike drum set

(source)

 

green pterodactyl themed set

(source)

 

muppet babies drum set

(source)

 

Devil head drum kit

(source)

 

glowing christmas lights kit

(source)

 

chandelier made of drums

(source)

 

drum set made of white paper

(source)

 

black drum set with tube like toms

(source)

 

drum set painted with military images

(source)

 

drum set made of beer kegs

(source)

 

giant set made of mirror

(source)

 

Christmas tree with rush set

(source)

 

large clear drum set

(source)

 

beatles drum set ringo used

(source)

 

vintage rusted small drum set

(source)

 

drum set made of food cans

(source)

 

drum set made to look like molecules

(source)

 

drum set made of legos

(source)

 

set made out of pots and pans

(source)

 

elmo themed fuzzy kid kit

(source)

 

What’s your favorite drum set? Let us know in the comments below or by tweeting at me @danborrelli

 

Click here to see the Craziest Japanese Mascots!

Comments