Ke$ha Claims To Have Had Sex With A Ghost!?!

Desi Jedeikin

She's baaaaa-aaaack! Yes the girl with a dollar sign in her name, a dollar sign that makes me die a little inside every time I type it, Ke$ha, is back in the public eye and she's crazier than ever. While out promoting her new album, Warrior, yesterday on the Ryan Seacrest show she made the unholy confession that she had sex with a ghost. Here's hoping she used protection, because the last thing I need to see is a bunch of little gho$t babies skanking around.

 ke$ha ghost sex

(source) 

The singer wrote about the ghostly gang bang in her new song  Supernatural. She told Seacrest, "It's about experiences with the supernatural, but in a sexy way. I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural." She went on to say,  "I don’t know his name, he was a ghost! I’m very open to it.” In other words she was probably drunk and a guy in a white hoodie tricked her.

 ke$ha ghost sex

(source) 

If we take Ke$ha's word, Warrior is gonna be one effed up album! “There are so many weird topics on this record, from having sexy time with a ghost to getting hypnotized and going into past lives. I just really wanted the theme of this record to be the magic of life.”  FYI Ke$ha, the magic of life does NOT involve an ill-fitting leather body suit that nearly exposes your hooha. Wait...do you think the guy in the trucker hat is the 'ghost'? He looks guilty.

 ke$ha ghost sex

(source) 

Apparently having sex with apparitions isn't the only thing Ke$ha has done to expand her musical horizons since her last album. “I went on a spirit journey by myself. No security guard. No managers. I just went around the world and lived on a boat. I was in Africa rehabilitating baby lions. I went diving with great white sharks." Thanks a lot great white sharks! Although I can see why they might find her unappealing. What's your excuse ghost? Congratulations on joining the Ghost Fail Hall of Fame!

 ke$ha ghost sex

(source) 

Warrior drops December 4th will you be smelling what Ke$ha's been cooking? What do you think of Ke$ha's claims? Let me know @desijedeikin or in the comments below!

Check Out 10 Celebrities That Used to Be Strippers!

Comments