Food That Will Give You A Heart Attack Just From Looking At It

Zach Ames

Dieting is the worst. You can't eat anything that tastes good. I would kill someone right now for a piece of Wonder Bread. Because of the diet, all I can do to try to satisfy myself is to go look at pictures of tasty food and pretend what it would taste like if I was actually allowed to eat it. Maybe if I wish hard enough then I'll actually get to taste something. I want to eat everything in this gallery so bad. I honestly don't even know what some of it is. All I know is that it belongs in my stomoach. Here is Food That Will Give You A Heart Attack Just From Looking At It.

 

cheese fountain

(source)

 

in n out

(source)

 

 

 

bacon sundae

(source)

giant nachos

(source)

 

bacon turkey leg

(source)

 

bacon burger

(source)

 

 

stuffed cookie

(source)

huge sandwich

(source)

 

chocolate bacon

(source)

 

corndog pizza

(source)

 

doughnut burger

(source)

steak pizza

(source)

 

fried pizza

(source)

 

bacon meatloaf

(source)

 

bacon explosion

(source)

 

bacon dog

(source)

 

giant burrito

(source)

 

kfc double down

(source)

 

mac n cheese loaf

(source)

 

pizza taco

(source)

 

stuffed burger

(source)

 

poutine

(source)

 

onion ring pizza

(source)

 

giant sundae

(source)

 

giant burger

(source)

 

What is the most insane thing you've ever eaten? Let me know on twitter @zachlunch or in the comments below!

 

Check Out 18 Pieces of Bacontastic Bacon Art!

Comments